We are are contracted with a wide range of insurances however not all. If we are out-of-network with your insurance, you will be responsible for any balances. We strive to help as many patients as possible and try to have benefit information available prior to your appointment. Please contact your insurance to see if we are in-netowrk if you have any questions. *Note* Not all of our doctors are in network with all the insurances below.
- RR Medicare
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Humana Choice Care PPO
- Humana Medicare Advantage Plan PFFS (Out-of-Network)
- Humana Medicare PPO (Out-of-Network and applies towards deductible)
- 1st Health/GEHA
- EyeMed *We accept most EyeMed plans. Please call us to verify that your plan is accepted.*
- Superior Vision (previously Block Vision)
- We do NOT accept any HMOs or EPOs
Financing should not be an obstacle.
We are sensitive to the fact that different people have different needs for payment. Care Credit may be an option.
- Care Credit (no initial payment, 0 or low interest). Fast, confidential service by phone – 800.677.0718. Or apply online at their secure website www.carecredit.com